Graduate Technical Consultant
- 9th Apr ’18
- 6 days left!
An exciting IT start-up with industry veterans at the helm, this company provides software development, engineering, support and consultancy to clients predominantly in the telecommunications and finance sectors.
- Don't want to have to choose between hands on development work and the chance to work directly with clients?
- Want the opportunity to work with a start-up company comprised of industry veterans?
- Crave the fast progression and accompanying development and responsibility that brings?
If so we have the perfect role for you!
This company is a growing IT consultancy based in West London who needs graduates like you to join them in their rapid expansion to meet current demand from their clients. Currently working with Blockchain technology, Crypto protocols and Big data.
This is the perfect role for a candidate who wants exposure to every area of the software development life cycle in a friendly start-up environment.
- Achieved or on course for a Master's degree or PhD in a Computer Science, IT, Maths, Physics or related subject.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, suitable for a client facing role.
- Experience in some form of code an absolute must.
- Commercial experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience with OO code such as Java preferable but not essential for the right candidate.