Graduate Technical Consultant
- Leatherhead, Surrey
- 7th Nov ’18
- 5 days left!
This small telecommunication systems and services provider creates a range of products for clients in the UK and internationally.
This is an opportunity to begin a varied career as a Graduate Technical Consultant with a growing telecommunications company with a global reach.
You will work with the latest technologies, providing end-to-end solutions and you will be involved with every stage of the project life-cycle, from gathering requirements to implementing solutions, from coding to technical support.
The company has the potential to grow quickly as demand is outweighing supply and there is potential to allow your career to progress, depending on your individual skill-set. Management opportunities are likely to arise quickly, as you become an expert while the company continues to hire.
- Supporting the Managing Director with all aspects of consultancy throughout projects and taking on responsibility as you become familiar with the systems, services and clients.
- Gathering requirements from clients.
- Utilising Linux.
- Coding with Python and JSON.
- Demonstrating products to clients.
- Implementing software systems.
- Providing technical support.
- Occasional travel to visit clients.
- 2.2 level or above in Computer Science, Networking, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, Engineering or related.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of networking technologies.
- Experience with Linux.
- Happy with travel from time-to-time (this is not a large part of the role)
- Experience coding with Python or JSON.