Graduate Technical Assistant
- Dartford, Kent
- 27th Jun ’18
Based in Dartford, this company is at the forefront of their field in the production of Audio Visual Products.
They are looking to appoint a graduate to join them as a Technical Assistant. Face to face interviews are planned for mid July.
They are keen to appoint a graduate to join them to assist their Chief Technical Officer in all areas of the business to include Software and Hardware element such as technical design, programming and testing, testing (including testing and prototyping of products), technical documentation, administration. You will also have some client and customer contact in the form of technical installations, implementations and ongoing support.
As the firm is fairly small they will give you early exposure to a wide range of daily activities.
The role will include travel (UK and internationally when needed), full training and ongoing support.
The bulk of the programming they do is microprocessor programming. They use various, different microprocessors but all use CC++ as the core programming language. Experience of microprocessor programming is essential. Additionally experience programming working with Linux would be an advantage.
- You will be of graduate calibre in a relevant subject such as Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Microprocessor programming (for university, work or your own projects is essential)
- C, C++ skills
- Exposure to Linux and Windows environments
- You must be very detail focused and capable of running projects and thoroughly documenting everything and implementing version control
- You should genuinely have an interest in technology and have evidence of this on your CV
The following would be great, but not essential:
- Web server and HTML
- iPhone or Android Apps
- Windows Programs
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again