Graduate Technical Analyst and Support Engineer
- London, London Central
- 6th Aug ’19
- 5 days left!
This company is a leading provider of cloud-based software development and consultancy services to the business and banking sectors.
The role is an opportunity to begin a rewarding career in a fast-growing, established technology business with a start-up feel. There is a strong emphasis on robotic process automation, so you will be working with the cutting edge of software technology.
This is a varied role and different from the ordinary technical support position. You will be the first port of call for clients in IT departments in large multinational businesses, including investment banks and global retail brands, solving problems that cannot be solved by their in-house technical teams.
In addition, you will work on analysis projects and run a variety of reports, analysing client data, identifying trends in how they use the software and any consistent problems that arise. You will design workshops to present your findings to the team to make recommendations on how the software can be improved.
- Becoming an expert in the software products.
- First, second and third line technical support.
- Data analysis.
- Creating and running reports for clients.
- Presenting your findings to the team.
- Acting as an interface between the client and technical team.
- Configuring software to suit clients.
- Creating training packs for customers to follow.
This analytical position will utilise your logical and problem solving skills, along with your passion for working with cutting edge technology.
- 2:1 equivalent or above in a computer science, maths, physics or related degree.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills - professional and confident interaction with clients.
- Close attention to detail.
- Passion and interest in technology.
- Organisational skills.