Graduate Technical Administrator
- Weybridge, Surrey
- 9th Nov ’18
A globally renowned FMCG company with a diverse workforce representing 100 nationalities. They operate in over 120 countries, employ over 40,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology. Furthermore, they are recognised as one of the best employers in the UK, receiving multiple awards in recent years.
This role will see you working on big projects from day one. You will be responsible for providing first level application and hardware support, planning, implementing and supporting their internal systems. This includes:
- Resolving hardware issues or assigning them to the relevant second line support for resolution.
- Issuing updates, developing and testing of database changes to a high standard.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to get authorisation for any system amendments.
- Providing assistance to all team members and building good relationships with second line support.
- Contributing ideas on how improvements to the system meet business objectives.
You will learn on the job and have the chance to complete any courses relevant to your development.
So, what do you need to be successful?
- 2:1 level or above obtained in degree (ideally from an IT, STEM, Business background).
- Strong evidence of either working in customer services or support role.
- Keen to work within the FMCG industry.
- Genuine interest in technology.
- Ambitious with a strong personal drive to succeed.
- Good understanding of Excel and Word.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again