Graduate Supply Chain Leadership Scheme
- 8th Jan ’18
A global FMCG company behind the majority of household healthcare and hygiene products. As an organisation in the top 25 of companies listed on the London Stock Exchange, they are a true global leader in their field and have a turnover of more than £10bn.
- Do you have a keen interest in Supply Chain and the FMCG Sector?
- Are you looking for a high profile Graduate Scheme to start in September 2018?
- Do you have strong leadership skills and commercial acumen?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you, so keep reading...
This world-renowned FMCG company is looking for top graduates to join their 2018 Supply Chain Leadership Scheme. Throughout the 3-year programme, you will rotate across different roles within the Supply Chain department in order to get a thorough understanding of the way in which this works within a global organisation.
After a thorough induction, you will take on a real job from day one and be given real responsibility for a portfolio of accounts within the Customer Supply Team. You will then have the opportunity to work on-site with a key retailer and see how multi-million pound contracts operate. Finally, you will work within the Demand Planning team to further your exposure to the Supply Chain function.
This is a challenging, fast-paced role where you will be encouraged to challenge ideas and improve business operations right from the start. In this meritocratic environment, you can expect to progress into a leadership role shortly after completing the graduate programme.
Interviews will be held at the beginning of February and the role will start September 2018.
- 2:1 level or above (predicted or obtained) in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Science or related
- 300 UCAS points from your top three A-Levels or equivalent
- Keen interest in Supply Chain and the FMCG Sector
- Commercial acumen
- Internships, placements or work experience in a related field is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership qualities, as developed through extra-curricular activities or work
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again