Graduate Summit Producer
- London, London
- 2nd Nov ’18
This highly exciting opportunity is to work with a global business to business media and events agency based in London. They are technology led business that brings together experts in order to create buzzing communities.
This newly created position as a Summit Producer is to work across their portfolio of events including Conferences, Exhibitions and Award Ceremonies. Excitingly, this includes coming up with unique ideas and experiences for their exhibitions including innovative experiences such as an ?Escape Room? or Zip Wire.
The salary for this position is £24-28K depending on experience and is to start ASAP.
This is a strategic role where you will be creating innovative ?intellectual content? for these summits and events. You will be conducting primary research through telephone interviewing industry leaders in order to identify industry trends and develop a winning summit agenda. Furthermore, you will be booking high calibre speakers and working alongside the marketing and sales team.
This is NOT an events management role.
- Strong interest in business and desire for a strategic role.
- Business, management or related degrees are encouraged to apply as are those with humanities and language-based backgrounds.
- Any relevant commercial experience would be a bonus.
- You mustn?t be afraid of picking up the telephone to speak to experts!
- You will also need to have an outgoing personality and a logical mind-set.
- A real passion for creating innovative events and summits is a must!
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again