Graduate Software Tester
- Derby, Derbyshire
- 12th Jun ’18
This company is a rapidly growing, market leading healthcare services provider. They also manufacture products that are used in the healthcare industry. They operate both in the UK and overseas and are a FTSE 250 company.
The Development team of this large multinational company seeks a number of analytical graduates to train as Software Testers.
Within the first few weeks of your training, you have the opportunity to visit hospitals, to see the software in action and to understand the value of the work you will undertake. There will be an ongoing consultancy element to the role, as you work with clients regularly to ensure improvements to the software are made in line with their expectations.
You will influence the design and evolution of the software, learn the software products inside-out and have the opportunity to progress into a wide variety of roles within the company. The testing team is a great place to begin a long career within the company, either in testing or within the wider team.
- Manual software testing
- Bug tracking
- Attending design and demonstration meetings
- Creating test cases
- Providing advice internally and externally
- Consultancy and support from time-to-time
- Preferably 2.1 or above in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related
- Good mathematical ability
- Demonstrable interest in software
- Some experience of SQL would be a bonus, but not essential
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again