Graduate Software Tester
- Crawley, West Sussex
- 27th Mar ’19
Based in Crawley this firm is a software house that specialises in producing software products and services for a wide variety of industries including the Automotive and Manufacturing sectors including many more.
- Engaging in design and execution of manual test plans.
- Development of automated and unit tests.
- Working with the development team raising and resolving quality issues.
- Help with future development, assisting in design and implementation of customer validation procedures.
- Working in an Agile environment operation a SCRUM methodology.
- Free lunches everyday.
- Relocation package provided if required.
What We're Looking For
- 2.2 or above degree in IT, Physics, Maths, Engineering or similar.
- Experience in programming, particularly in C# but experience in Java or similar is also good.
- Understanding or experience of testing is beneficial.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again