Graduate Software Test Analyst
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 25th Oct ’18
- 9 days left!
This software development and services company provides a wide range of software solutions to educational institutions, government departments and businesses around the globe.
This is an opportunity to begin your career in the Technology industry as a Graduate Software Test Analyst in the heart of Brighton.
You will work collaboratively as part of the technical team in an Agile development environment, attending regular meetings with your colleagues and continually working on new projects from week-to-week.
Training will be tailored to suit your background and level of knowledge entering the role, so this may involve external training courses, in addition to learning on the job and close mentoring within the Testing team.
The company places a strong emphasis on allowing people to utilise their natural skills, so your role may evolve quickly, so you may find yourself taking on automation testing responsibilities, becoming more hands-on with the programming side of the business or having contact with clients. It depends on your skills, interests and how your career progresses.
- Manual testing of educational software.
- Utilising your analytical skills to create and execute software test plans.
- Writing software documentation for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborating regularly with Test Analysts, Product Specialists, Software Developers and the Hosting team.
- 2.1 level or above in Maths, Physics, Education, Computer Science or related.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Demonstrable interest in technology.
- Linux experience.
- Previous experience using software packages designed for educational institutions.
- Any experience with web technologies will be a slight advantage.