- 8th Feb ’17
100 million dollar company boasting of 1000 staff and offices in 27 countries. They are a global leader in the field of online media intelligence and social media analysis, delivering a cutting edge Software-as-a-Service solution.
- Interested in working for an innovative and ambitious company?
- Passionate about social media and what it can do for businesses today?
- Curious about starting a career in consultative sales with international opportunities?
There are at least three open vacancies for the successful candidates to start in March 2017.
The trainee programme is both intense and rewarding. It not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but also, has a strong emphasis on sales. In the first three to nine months trainees will learn how to present and sell media software services to executives across all industries. This training program is designed to prepare each trainee for a career in management. Successful completion is required before a trainee can be considered for a management position.
After having delivered successful results, a trainee will be given the opportunity to assume responsibility for a team of their own as a Sales Manager. Once this position has been mastered, the company will offer its top managers the opportunity to run a business unit as a Managing Director. This opportunity can take place anywhere in the world, giving the Director the chance to move internationally depending on their experience and preference.
The programme offers an extremely ambitious career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a young and international environment.
- University degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
- Strong academic results
- Passion for consultative sales and business development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
- Track record for meeting goals and deadlines
- Interest and awareness of current affairs
- Natural leadership qualities
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again