Graduate Software Sales Executive
- London, London
- 1st Nov ’18
- 18 days left!
A software business who have developed a unique diary management system for independent hospitality and tourism businesses. The software allows clients to manage calendars, take payments and advertise on multiple external booking sites at the touch of a button. They have a large, growing, global client base of over 18,000 and had a turnover of £25 million in 2017.
This exciting 360 degree sales opportunity has become available for a target driven, approachable graduate with a passion for building relationships.
This role would include:
- Maximising sales across Northern Ireland and Ireland.
- Reaching out to a unique range of clients such as stately homes, self-catering cottages, campsites, BandBs, managed apartments, pubs, hotels, boats and even castles.
- Utilising a mix of inbound, warm and cold leads to book in software demonstrations.
- Conducting demonstrations and closing deals.
- Scope for meeting clients in Northern Ireland and Ireland.
This role boasts uncapped escalated commission along with a competitive basic salary of £22-30K based in their Central London office.
- Degree educated.
- Be able to build rapport.
- Likeable and approachable with a professional but down-to-earth manner.
- Target driven and commission focused.
- Experience in retail and hospitality would be a bonus.
- Responsible - you will be looking to take ownership of the territory to grow it.