Graduate Software Sales Exec
- , East Sussex
- 21st Apr ’21
- 3 days left!
A software-as-a-service business who have amazing Glassdoor reviews, high earning potential and have just move into brand new offices in Brighton (although you could work remotely for this role!)
With double digit growth in 2018 and 2019 and recent investment from world renowned tech giants Dell and Cisco, the future looks bright. What do they do? It's a bit technical; but in short their software enables online businesses to support their websites which receive thousands of hits per second. Clients include ASOS, Tripadvisor and Spotify.
If you want to get into sales then the tech space is a great place to start! Here is an overview:
- Responsible for generating sales opportunities with target businesses
- Inbound leads will come from marketing activity, social media and RSS feeds
- You will proactively source leads via phone-based activity and e-mail marketing
- Will be paying £23K base salary with additional £200-500 commission for qualified sales appointments based on BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timing). 1st year OTE is £30-40K
- A combination of office and home-based working. There are usually trips to the USA which will happen again when safe to do so!
- You are excited about the prospect of tech sales
- You are educated to degree level
- You are chatty, sociable and a great fit for the team
- You will ideally have commercial experience in sales or relationship management
It is not a prerequisite, but fluency in Dutch would be an additional bonus.