Graduate Software/Hardware Engineer
- 5th Apr ’18
- 0 days left!
This software development and electronic design and development consultancy works on a variety of projects for high-profile clients in the UK and USA.
If you like the idea of working amongst a small selection of the most intelligent people in Cambridge, with the opportunity to apply your skills immediately, then this will be the ideal role for you.
You will work on a wide range of software and electronic design and development projects for a variety of sectors, utilising the latest technologies. Clients include technology giants and household names.
There is a consultancy element to the role, as you will work closely with your clients. You will take specifications, plan and communicate with clients throughout projects, to ensure they are completed on time and in line with expectations.
This is an opportunity to work with leading clients, without the restrictions of a large organisation. The company boasts a relatively flat structure and motivated, collaborative workforce.
- Software design and development
- Electronic design and development
- Working in small teams
- Client visits in the UK and USA
- First class degree in Computer Science, AI, Machine Learning, Maths, Physics, Electronic Engineering or related
- Coding experience in Python, MATLAB, Java or C
- A demonstrable passion for technology