Graduate Software Engineer
- London, London
- 12th Jul ’19
Based in Central London, my client is working within the Energy and Utilities market. They are one of the fastest growing Energy companies in the UK and focus on the data aggregation side of Energy working with huge amounts of data, utilising big data in their processes.
This role is open to 2019 graduates who will be available from the end of May onwards.
Based in Zone 1 this firm is seeking to hire a number of graduates to join their growing software engineering team. These roles will start in the next few months and so wont be suitable for these still at university at the moment.
Joining this firm you will be helping to develop the core platform which is constantly evolving and expanding with customer projects and implementations. All of the software is being actively developed, with most of the coding in Java back-end and or C#.NET GUIs. There are no legacy components to maintain.
Duties will be varied but include:
- Requirements gathering and software deployment.
- Testing and maintaining software products to ensure strong functionality and optimisation.
- Recommending improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Finding ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Demonstrating strong initiative and willingness to learn about the energy industry.
- Degree (2:1 or equivalent) in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other numerate subject.
- Skills in Java or C#. (And a willingness to cross train into the language that you are unfamiliar with).
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again