Graduate Software Developer
- 30th May ’18
- 2 days left!
This cutting-edge software development consultancy creates market leading websites, databases and mobile applications for finance, public sector, media and commercial clients.
Upon joining the Development team of this cutting-edge software house, you will improve your development skills via the company's regular in-house training days and via pair-programming training, where you will be paired with experienced developers and coached one-to-one.
You will work on exciting projects involving iOS, Android, web, database and AI development. There is the opportunity to get involved with the full-stack across multiple platforms as you master the core programming language quickly throughout your initial training.
The role offers variety and the ability to work on different projects and teams, to find your key strengths moving forwards.
If you're highly technical and would like to use your skills to work on international projects for great clients, then this will be the ideal role for you.
- Full-stack software development
- iOS, Android, web, database, API and AI development
- User interface design
- Bug fixing
- 2.1 level or above in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related.
- Demonstrable interest in technology.
- Desire to become a developer in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Java, Lyst, Ruby, Python, Skala or C#