Graduate Software Developer
- London and Milton Keynes, London
- 24th May ’19
This cutting-edge software development consultancy creates market leading websites, databases and applications for banks, the public sector, media and commercial clients.
FOR SUMMER OR AUTUMN STARTERS
They work on software and application development projects for a wide range of globally recognised clients. They currently have a requirement to train and place graduates within large investment banks in London.
Upon joining this cutting-edge software house, you will improve your development skills via the company's regular in-house training days and via pair-programming training, where you will be paired with experienced developers and coached one-to-one.
You will work on exciting projects as part of a small team, with support from Senior Developers, creating brand new technology for investment banks. There will be several rotations in technical teams within the bank before settling on the team that best fits your interests and skills.
If you're highly technical and would like to find your way in FinTech, then this is the ideal role for you.
- Full-stack software development
- Software and application development using at least one of the following: Java, React, Node.js
- User interface design
- Bug fixing
- 2.1 level or above in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related.
- Desire to be a developer in a fast-moving environment.
- Relevant work experience or personal projects e.g. hobby coding.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again