Graduate Software Developer
- Gatwick, South
- 11th Feb ’19
A leading professional services firm who offer great training and career development. They work with leading organisations across many different industries.
You will join as a Junior Software Developer and will play an active part in the design and development of integral enterprise applications. Working in an Agile environment you can expect exposure to a range of interesting technologies Docker, ASP.NET4.6, Yarn, Gulp etc.
Development is primarily in C# and .Net, however they will consider grads from all coding backgrounds as long as you can demonstrate a passion for programming and a desire to learn.
You can expect to work in a forward thinking environment, that actively embraces new technologies and that offer extensive training that will allow you to take early and real responsibility on development projects.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are passionate about software development, they will consider candidates with experience in any language but you must have an interest in learning C# and .Net if you haven't already used these.
- Have prior exposure to SQL or other database technologies.
- Are strong communicators and want to work in a collaborative environment.
- Are naturally inquisitive.
- Want to work in partnership with end users and the wider business.
- Have an interest in Enterprise applications.
- Are available to start work over February and March 2019.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again