Graduate SEO Analysts - German Speaking
- London, London Central
- 6th Dec ’18
This global digital marketing agency are true leaders in the UK space. Creating their own tools and reporting processes, they hire and develop the best talent.
Joining the SEO team, you'll assist in defining and delivering strategies to improve clients' natural search rankings. This role offers a unique mix of technical, analytical and client facing work, in a highly dynamic, evolving digital space. Full training will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse clients' websites and optimise titles, descriptions and on-page content.
- Document and report back to the Team on recommendations that will help the client?s site attain greater traffic, rankings and conversions.
- Monitor client website rankings on a daily basis.
- Weekly client reporting from Google Analytics, or the client?s analytics package. Keyword research using Google Adwords and other tools.
- Team meetings and email communication with a number of high-value clients.
- Work with other SEO consultants to brainstorm new ideas and identify complex issues faced by new and existing clients.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Keen interest in the digital space, particularly SEO, any practical experience is good.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with programming languages is a bonus but not essential.
- Comfortable handling and analysing numerical data.
- Innovative, proactive approach.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again