Graduate Scheme - Pharmaceutical Software Firm
- New Malden, Surrey
- 1st Nov ’18
Our client is a rapidly growing software and application provider to a niche industry.
New Graduate Scheme - Based in Surrey (easy commute from London Waterloo).
6 months contract initially - after this time you will be offered a permanent role in one of the key business areas.
This firm is rapidly growing and has exciting plans for the future. As such they are continuing their graduate recruitment scheme for candidates who have an interest in IT and the Pharmaceutical industries - specifically how IT Solutions can be used in this industry.
The scheme initially will run for 6 months and during this time you will gain exposure to 3 main areas of this firms business:
- Study Design: You will work in this team where you will learn to design and build clinical research platforms for use in hospitals and primary care skills across the globe. This will involve using web based tools to build studies, meeting with clients to discuss design and planning and documentation activities to ensure that projects are delivered to the highest standards. You will receive training in designing and building web based studies with the company's own software.
- Customer Service: You will have training to be able to work on the firm's service desk where you will be using your knowledge of the company's product to answer customer questions and provide support to their own design challenges.
- Product Design: You will work with the product design team to support the development of the company's software products. This team manages the product road map, development cycles, product documentations and releases.
- You should have a Masters level or higher in a life science, physical science or social science subject.
- A demonstrable interest in Science, Pharmaceuticals, IT, or Research is essential.
- As the role will involve significant interaction with clients you should be a confident, clear communicator.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again