Graduate Sales Support Exec
- Wallingford, Oxfordshire
- 25th Dec ’18
- 3 days left!
An innovative software company who specialise in providing tools for utilities, government agencies and engineering firms around the world to analyse infrastructure around water supply and drainage.
In 2017 they grew 29% leading to global sales of $45m.
A great opportunity to start a long term career in sales or marketing with no experience needed.
Starting in a supportive role you will be helping the sales and marketing team by carrying out the following duties:
- Taking charge of inbound leads to plan next actions
- Research existing and new companies to uncover possible business opportunities
- Expanding the company sales database to constantly provide more leads
- Shadowing sales people to learn from them and add support both in and out of the office
- Helping to coordinate exhibitions and webinars and attending when necessary
With continued training and development throughout, you'll be immersed into sales and marketing with a flexible future in sight within 6-12 months and increasing responsibility to manage your own time.
- Degree educated in any discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of working alongside studies, or extra-curricular involvement
- Great organisation and time management
- A target driven attitude with no experience required
- Genuine interest in sales and marketing