Graduate Sales Manager
- London, London
- £37,000 YEARote
- 15th Nov ’21
An international business development consultancy that enables collaboration between companies and technology providers. They have a huge presence across Europe and America and looking to extend their client base across Asia and South America.
An exciting opportunity with a real graduate environment. From Friday drinks to pub crawls and a day at the races this company offers a tonne of social events throughout the year ensuring there is real reward for your hard work!
You will be trained up by their internal trainer whilst receiving regular training throughout the role
- Responsible for the 360 sales cycle from opening the conversation to pitching the services and closing the deal
- Arranging meetings with the potential new clients (over zoom at the moment but will be f2f)
- No KPIs- they aren't a traditional sales environment. As long as you are making deal you will not be watched for calls etc. No micromanagement!
The role has a hybrid working model with the combination of work from home and office based work. They also offer full time work from home.
- Desire to work in sales
- Strong communication skills
- Evidence of over-achieving outside of academics (this can be shown through sport, extra curricular activities or work)
- Available to start immediately