Graduate Sales Leadership Programme
- Scotland, Scotland
- 23rd Dec ’21
A fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded sales graduate in Scotland!
Want To Join A Global Business And Be Enrolled On Their Graduate Leadership Programme?
The world's fastest growing power tool manufacturer, with sales of $6.5b across Europe, Asia, Australasia, North America, Latin America and the Middle East.
- You will ideally be located in Scotland
- Purely field based sales and marketing role, meeting around ten customers per day
- Building relationships with existing clients, so no cold calling
- Educating retailers on new products and promotions
- Implementing visual merchandising and in-store promotions
- Supporting trade events around the UK and in Europe
- Pays £25,500 + bonus + company vehicle + gym subsidies
- Extensive training in year one on product management, presentation skills ad sales and marketing techniques - delivered by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- An entry level role in their graduate leadership programme
- Progression within 18-24 months with flexible routes on offer and salary jump to £28-30K
- University degree (or equivalent), ideally in business or marketing
- Full driving license
- Happy to travel across Scotland and stay away from home regularly
- Strong relationship building skills
- Commercially aware - able to spot opportunities
- Second languages are beneficial