Graduate Sales Development Representative
- London, London
- £37,000 ote
- 22nd Nov ’21
Do you want to kick start your career in sales?
This award-winning technology company has been recognised as one of the top small companies to work for in the Sunday Times.
They have a great track record of training, developing and growing graduates through the business. This coupled with their fantastic social culture this is a company not to miss!
Sales Development Representative
This is a sales role with a difference. You will get the opportunity to work on different projects where you will get to work with FTSE companies through to SME's.
- Engaging with a range of prospects from C-level executives through to directors
- Responsible for booking meetings with prospective clients through calling, emailing and other methods
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Working towards targets, ensuring you are aiming to hit and exceed targets
- Work in tandem with clients to manage sales pipeline
Why This Company?
- Hybrid and flexible working (you will get all the equipment provided for working from home)
- Be part of a small, high growth business with serious career progression opportunities
- Mental wellbeing support programme
- Trips away to Majorca, Paris and Brussels
- Strong desire to work in sales
- Examples of over-achieving (this can be shown in academics, extracurricular or areas of work)
- Positive attitude
- Any customer service experience desirable (this can be in customer service, sales, recruitment or something similar)