- £22K + commission
- 27th Mar ’17
Our client is a leading global information services company providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world.
This is a great opportunity to gain sales experience in a global information services company, with a view to building a career in Business-to-Business Technology Sales. You will be based in Clapham.
In your initial role as a Telemarketing Executive you will be providing exceptional customer service by following up and supporting all inbound and outbound enquiries generated from marketing activity. These qualified opportunities will then be passed to the Sales team, where you will monitor pipeline and revenue generated.
As a Telemarketing Executive you will provide support to the Digital Marketing Manager and work alongside the wider Sales and Marketing departments.
- Qualifying inbound leads from Marketing and passing warm opportunities to the appropriate sales teams.
- Maintaining contact with leads not immediately qualified to turn them into sales opportunities over time.
- Acquiring new contacts within organisations to increase the marketing contact base.
- Liaising with sales teams to ensure timely follow up of qualified opportunities whilst reporting back to Marketing on the pipeline that you have built.
- Managing and improving data quality for prospect and customer contacts within the existing CRM database.
- Executing call campaigns on behalf of Marketing to increase success of targeted activity.
- Pipeline management is an essential activity to ensure opportunities are tracked, followed and forecast accurately.
- Meeting and exceeding KPI's ? including phone activity (duration and volume of calls), lead generation and conversion to order.
Salary is £22,000 with quarterly bonuses. Fantastic benefits include 25 days holiday with a maximum of 28 days after 10 years' service, pension scheme, company share scheme, childcare vouchers, eyecare vouchers, discounts and offers for leading high street retailers and an employee referral scheme.
Progression into New Business Sales or Account Management is based on your performance and can be as quick as nine months.
- Degree qualified.
- Commercial awareness, ability to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is prepared to go the extra mile.
- Ability to work as part of a team, or alone.
- Ability to liaise with customer contacts at all levels.
- Articulate and professional.
- Excellent telephone manner, disciplined in outbound call management.
- Personal drive and passion for customer service.
- Previous experience of sales or customer service an advantage.
- Communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Relationship building and the ability to influence others.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong personal organisation and excellent attention to detail.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again