Graduate Sales Consultant
- Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- 15th Apr ’19
- 8 days left!
This Award-winning Microsoft Gold partner is looking for its next superstars. Voted one of the top 10 workplaces in the UK with a fantastic office space and employee driven culture they really are the best at what they do. With over 20 years of experience and a global reach they offer a wealth of training, support and development.
You'll be joining as a Sales Trainee gaining fantastic training, client exposure and the opportunity to progress into a full client-facing consultative sales position.
- Reaching out to potential new clients and building relationships.
- Introducing new leads to the clientpartner teams.
- Supporting clients through the 'customer journey'.
- Progress into conducting software demonstrations and closing your own deals within a year!
The assessment day for this role is Wednesday 24th April, so please make sure you are free on this day before applying
What you need
- Interested in starting your graduate career in a client-facing, proactive sales role.
- Confident communication skills.
- Motivated to progress and work towards goals.
- Customer facing experience.
Would be nice to have
- Knowledge of Microsoft Projects, Azure, Dynamics.
- Previous work in IT support.