Graduate Sales Associate
- London, London Central
- £30,000 ote
- 12th Nov ’18
A unique online platform that provides companies with high quality data, tools and analysis on high-growth start-ups, scale-ups and other businesses. This ambitious tech company are already trusted by big names such as Deloitte, KPMG and Reuters.
You will be working closely with the Head of Sales to identify key markets and build interest with potential clients. Your role will involve building important business relationships and setting up appointments for senior sales executives to sell the platform.
This is a brand new role which gives the successful candidate a great opportunity to make it their own! There is great progression opportunities available being able to move into management or into an end-to-end sales role.
Why we like this one:
- Great graduate starting salary of £22-25K plus bonus and commission.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Incredibly well funded company with a product that is well sought after.
- Emphasis on internal progression with support for personal development.
- Open plan office with a collaborative environment.
- Regular company events, perks and a full fridge.
- A strong academic track record.
- Target driven and hard working.
- You'll need to be able to think on your feet.
- Determination and a strong work ethic.
- Supportive team player.
- Curious and have a desire to learn.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again