Graduate Sales Associate - Financial Markets
- London, London
- 6th Nov ’18
- 21 days left!
A financial policy and regulatory due diligence firm with offices in the US and London. They work exclusively with institutional investors within private equity firms and hedge funds to help them make business decisions on their investments.
Their London office was set up in 2016 and is looking to grow. They have a very entrepreneurial and consultative office culture.
This is a great role for a graduate with experience in investment banking, private equity or fund management who would like to move into sales and relationship building.
Job title - Graduate Sales Associate
Location - London
Start date - ASAP
Salary - Minimum £35K+ bonuses. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Manage the relationships of a small base of clients that will be allocated to you.
- Use resources to research new clients and new contacts in existing clients.
- Actively generate leads through marketing campaigns including phone calling, emails and responding to incoming leads.
- Contacting private equity investors, hedge fund managers and buy-side investment analysts to introduce services and generate interest.
- Manage prospects throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with all clients.
- Graduated with a 2:1 level or equivalent with preference for those from a business, finance or economics background.
- Genuine interest in the world of finance and investments.
- Internships, work placements or full-time experience in investment banking, private equity or fund management.
- Driven for sales (experience in a target driven environment would be great).
- A consultative approach.
- Languages are a bonus.