Graduate Sales and Marketing Exec
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 16th May ’19
A Brighton-based technology business who develop software for the housing sector. They are a grown-up company who have been established for over 30 years and 70% of their customers have been with them for over 15 years.
Current turnover is £3m from 30 staff and they are looking to grow more in 2019.
You will be using sales and marketing techniques in order to help generate more business. There are over 1700 housing associations in the UK so plenty of scope! Responsibilities will include:
- Generate leads through marketing activities such as phone calling, social media engagement, attendance at conferences and networking events.
- Engage and meet with potential clients via social media, over the phone and face to face.
- Follow up business opportunities, setup and attend sales meetings.
- Work with technical staff and product experts to close business opportunities.
- Help to envisage and plan sales and marketing campaigns with marketing team.
- Work with the marketing manager to promote the companies interests and services.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Generate and distribute promotional material.
A 3 month modular training plan has been set out for the successful applicant.
Salary is £20-25k depending on experience plus commission. OTE is £50k+.
- Degree educated.
- Ambition to work in a commercial sales and marketing setting.
- Sales or marketing experience will be considered but not essential.
- Keen to learn and apply sales and marketing techniques.
- Comfortable with social media.
- Based in Brighton or living within a reasonable commute.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again