Graduate Risk Reporting Analyst Trainee
- London, London Central
- 1st Feb ’19
This company are a leading global investment bank.
An exciting opportunity for a driven graduate has arisen within their Risk Management Division. Working in the liquidity Risk team you will use your communication and analytical skills to support team members and senior colleagues across the business.
Duties will be varied but will include liquidity risk reporting and analysis of risk exposures, working with the division to investigate exposures fully, Liaising with Front Office, Operations, Finance, Risk IT, and identifying improvements to reporting solutions.
All graduates are given financial markets training and will study toward the CISI or other professional qualifications.
- 2:1 degree in Maths, Economics, Physics, Finance or related.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A demonstrable interest in Investment Banking.
- An internship or placement in an Investment Bank would be ideal but not necessary.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again