Graduate Researcher - Start Up
- London, London Central
- 6th Dec ’18
- 7 days left!
This Executive Search consultancy are offering one ambitious, entrepreneurial graduate to join their new and expanding team.
This consultancy work smarter than their competitors, they specialise in the technology space and work directly with funds to assess the new leaders within the market. They have excellent relationships with start-ups through to FTSE listed companies and includes both Venture-Capital and Private Equity backed businesses.
Responsibilities will include:
- Market mapping.
- Identifying suitable candidates for a given position.
- Interviewing said candidate to assess their suitability for, and interest in, the positions.
- Compiling profile reports on promising candidates.
- Marketing your candidate in to Senior and Principle Associates.
- Management of the company's database.
- A £25K basic salary as well discretionary bonuses.
- A chance to gain equity and shares in the business.
- Rapid exposure to VP's, CEO's and CTO's.
- Fast progression within an exciting forward thinking company.
- One-on-one training with the Director of the organisation.
You will need:
- An entrepreneurial mindset roll-up your sleeves attitude.
- Strong research skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Genuine interest in business.