- London, London Central
- £30,000 ote
- 22nd Jan ’21
This is a market-leading niche headhunting firm providing technology and trading talent into investment banks, hedge funds and tech start-ups. They work with 40 of the top 100 hedge funds in London, Switzerland, Hong Kong, the US and Australia.
Joining the quantitative trading and technology team, this is an exciting opportunity. The team started 6 months ago and each month they are performing better and better.
- Approaching and headhunting the best talent within the market.
- Staying abreast of the latest news and changes within your given market.
- Maintaining and updating the company's CRM system.
- Providing and shadowing consultants at client and candidate meetings.
- Completing your personal development plan so you can quickly move on to a full consultant role.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Commission starting at 10% on all placements and rises to 40%.
- Up to three company holidays a year (they have booked to going skiing in winter and previous they have been to Ibiza and Barcelona)
- Working with clients within the world's top financial institutions.
- Excellent training provided with access to the best technology money can buy.
- Any degree with a strong research element.
- Good attention to detail- must be detail orientated.
- Recruitment experience desirable but not essential.
What You Need
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Hunger to succeed.
- Commercial awareness.
- Sales experience would be preferable but definitely not essential.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again