- 17th Apr ’17
This company is a fast-growing specialist research consultancy. They provide market insight, analysis and global market coverage on a variety of markets, from electronics to education.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are expanding rapidly and looking to take on a number of graduates.
This fantastic role involves collecting market data and information on technology markets through the use of both primary and secondary sources. You will then contribute to the delivery of world class reports and custom projects. If you would love to build relationships with key industry figures, attend international conferences and develop your career as an Analyst this is an outstanding opportunity.
Additionally, there is a fantastic opportunity to travel globally, including America, the Far East and Europe.
- Collection of primary and secondary data
- Conducting telephone interviews with industry specialists to gain market information
- Analysis of data and market information
- Forecasting global markets
- Advanced desk research
- Preparation of high quality reports and presentations
- Liaising with industry figures over the telephone
- A 2:1 level degree or predicted grade in a subject with an analytical element e.g. Business, Management, Economics, Psychology, Marketing or related
- Good Excel capabilities
- A-Level grades C and above or equivalent
- Strong analytical reasoning ability and a desire to work with data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tenacious attitude
- Interest in new technologies
- Experience in market research or a marketing environment
- Experience conducting telephone research
- A fluent second language would be a bonus, especially Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian or Mandarin Chinese
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again