Graduate Recruitment Researcher
- Hove, East Sussex
- £30,000 ote
- 12th Jun ’19
Work for a boutique company that supports the growth of many FTSE 100 companies
A small, market leading IT recruitment firm based in the Brighton/Hove area. With only 5 employees, they turned over an impressive 7 million in revenue last year. Owned by a husband and wife duo they are focused on continuing to maintain exclusive relationships with some of the largest companies in the IT sector.
As a Graduate Recruitment Researcher you will work very closely with the director of the company, supporting him with existing client accounts.
There is a large focus on building strong relationships and networking which has resulted in a work environment with no KPIs or targets. Your performance will be assessed on the relationships that you are building with candidates and clients.
What they offer
- Tailored training delivered by the director of the company who has over 20 years' experience.
- Real potential to earn £30k+ in your first year from commission, incentives, annual bonus and pay reviews.
- A focus on work-life balance such as early finishes on Friday's and 'sensible' working hours.
- The flexibility to progress down either Account Management or Business Development paths.
- Educated to degree level.
- You will need 6 months+ experience in an office or commercial environment.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again