Graduate Recruitment Academy
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £35,000 YEARote
- 10th Sep ’22
Want to join a dedicated graduate academy that will train you from scratch?
We are working with an exciting recruitment consultancy in central Brighton that are looking to hire multiple graduates to join in a graduate academy starting in September. They recruit across the financial services industries and work with companies across the EU, US and the UK.
The business was started by the directors who have a wealth of experience and, after hiring a graduate last year who has progressed multiple times, they have grown rapidly and want to scale up by hiring ambitious graduates. They see you as the future leaders of the business!
- A Graduate Academy with a structure training program over your first three months that includes 9 different modules, one on one training sessions with the directors, group training sessions and on the job training
- Progression: After completing your first 3 months, this will trigger an instant promotion and you can achieve another in your first year, all progression is based on your own hard work.
- Massively growing markets, working with exciting Fintechs and international firms, loads of opportunity
- Incentives: Reward-based environment, recently took the entire company to Goodwood, have a company holiday planned next year that graduates will join, days out, lunches, socials and more.
- Salary: £22K basic which rises to £25K after 3 months. First year earnings would be £35K and a graduate who joined last year earned £10K in commission, proving it's realistic.
You'll join their academy and learn the basics of recruitment.
This Will Be:
- Candidate generation: sourcing, screening and qualifying professionals for their lives roles across the financial services sector
- Market research: understanding their industries and the clients they work with
- Generating leads: so you can bring in your own clients in the future
- Interview process management
- Meeting your clients in London and abroad
- and more!
In months 3-6, you will learn the sales side of the role. How to win new business, so you can built your own client base.
- Open on degree background, will look at any group or grade
- Just need to have articulate and professional communication skills, hard working and ready to learn