Graduate Project Engineer
- Crawley, West Sussex
- 8th Nov ’18
- 35 days left!
Based in Crawley, this firm is a software house that specialises in producing software products and services for a wide variety of industries, including the Automotive and Manufacturing sectors and many more.
This firm is looking for a number of graduates to join their Graduate Programme to start in July 2019.
The role of graduate project engineer is a software implementation, integration and support role. While the role will include some coding (modifying existing code), you will not be working in a pure software development capability. You will have the chance to work in different areas of the business including requirements gathering, software support, customer support, software quality assurance and testing, project delivery and post implementation client work.
The client offers fab training and progression.
- Expected 2:1 level in STEM subject.
- Demonstrable knowledge of programming in C#, Java or C++.
- Understanding of databases in particular SQL.
- Must be flexible to travel to client sites.
- Commercial experience such as placement year or internship is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.