Graduate Product Analyst
- Slough, Berkshire
- 1st Nov ’18
This company is one of the UK's largest food wholesale and catering companies. Their customers cover all sectors, from hotels and restaurants, to schools and leisure facilities.
We have worked with this organisation for years and have a wealth of case studies where graduates have joined the business and ended up in Management positions. They're really passionate about giving graduates a fantastic platform to launch their career. Each role is varied and you will have the opportunity to tailor your progression in the direction you choose.
Due to business growth, this busy Product Management team are looking to recruit a data-orientated graduate to join the organisation in a role that offers a wealth of development and progression opportunities.
The Product Management team are responsible for the accuracy of all data relating to more than 18,000 individual products which is utilised by their huge client base, suppliers, depots, and internal teams.
Day-to-day your role will involve:
- Managing new products into the business, ensuring all data is accurate and completed.
- Manage their supplier base (12,000) to ensure complete accuracy.
- Produce reports using Excel on product ranges to be utilised by the wider business.
- Produce reports using Excel for customers on areas such as nutrition, pricing, ingredients, etc.
- Conduct analysis in order to identify areas to improve supply chain efficiency.
Project Management is another key aspect of the role with you spending 30% of your time working on process improvement or business improvement projects. This will enhance your strategic business thinking and prepare you for your next role within the business.
- 2:2 level or above in any subject, a numerically driven degree is preferred.
- Analytical mindset, Excel experience is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrable confidence to communicate with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent organisation skills and time management.
- Drivers licence beneficial (not essential for the role but work location not easily accessible by public transport).
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again