Graduate Pricing Analyst
- Singapore, Asia
- 24th Oct ’21
- 9 days left!
This company is a hugely successful global logistics firm within the shipping industry.
They are seeking a graduate to join them in their Singapore office on the Product team. Working as a pricing analyst, the aim of the role is to support the company in pricing, portfolio management, analysis, and reporting in order to maximise profit and drive strategic decision making. Tasks will vary and could include (but are not limited to) analysing trends, working with financial models, forecasting cashflows and keeping up to date on the macroeconomic environment.
This exciting role will see you developing key business relationships with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations, Product Engineering, IT, and the Management Team. Potential for growth within the role and the company is vast and they provide first class career development opportunities. The role is to start this Autumn and an international relocation package is provided for candidates moving to Singapore.
Apply today to find out more about this exciting international opportunity.
- A 2:1 equivalent (or higher) in maths, statistics, economics, finance or related
- Excellent data manipulation skills
- Exposure to financial modelling
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent time management and self-organisation
- Work experience in a corporate environment would be desirable