Graduate PR Executive
- Surrey, Surrey
- 12th Jul ’19
Natural communicator and people person?
Love writing and a social media whizz?
Considered a career in PR and marketing?
This in incredibly exciting opportunity to join a leading, international PR and marketing agency. Offering the full spectrum of services, from media relations and press events, to branding and digital marketing, their specialist sector is excitingly niche. Their impressive, global client list boasts big-hitters that are disrupting their industries.
They've recently won a number of cool new projects, so they are now looking for a graduate to join their close-knit, collaborative team. With a fantastic, ongoing training programme in place, alongside support from senior colleagues, this is the perfect opportunity to kick start your PR and Marketing career. This role is being offered on a 6 month initial contract, with a very likely potential to be offered a permanent position after this.
Responsibilities may include:
- Liaising with clients and managing accounts.
- Creating and planning campaigns.
- Writing a range of copy including press releases and blog posts.
- Running social media.
- Organising and attending events.
- Monitoring and securing media coverage.
You will need:
- Predictedachieved at least a 2:2 (or equivalent).
- A real passion for kick starting your graduate career in PR and marketing!
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again