Graduate PR and Marketing Executive
- Brighton And Hove, East Sussex
- 17th Oct ’18
This company provides support services to a number of retailers, distributors, suppliers and media outlets predominately in outdoor leisure industries across the UK. They have a subscriber base of over 5000 businesses making it one of the fastest growing specialist business support firms in the UK. Members include businesses in exciting sectors such as cycling, sports, snow sports and outdoor pursuits.
Services on offer include consumer promotion and branding, e-commerce, retail finance, online marketing, industry directory membership, training and many more.
They offer a relaxed and friendly working environment and have just moved into modern, purpose-built offices. They are mere minutes from Portslade Station, which is a short 10-minute train ride from central Brighton.
They are currently in the process of developing an exciting new consumer app and are looking for a talented graduate to take on the promotion, PR and marketing of this new product. This person will be responsible for getting the service out there and driving engagement and excitement. You will also be working on wider marketing and PR activities across the business.
The salary on offer for this role is £18-20K depending on experience, plus an excellent bonus structure and package.
Responsibilities may include:
- Contributing to monthly e-marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and updating social media accounts and website.
- Writing copy, including press releases, blog posts and marketing content.
- Pitching to journalists and the media.
- Writing for consumer publications.
- Managing client accounts and campaigns.
- Attending client meetings.
You will need:
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in your chosen discipline.
- A real passion for PR and marketing.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Some commercial experience would be highly beneficial, particularly with PR, marketing or something like sales, this could be an internship or placement year.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again