Graduate PR Account Executive
- Kingston, London South West
- 1st Feb ’21
- 10 days left!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, global PR agency who are constantly growing. They have a huge client base across multiple technology sectors, working on both B2B and B2C campaigns.
They offer an amazing culture and a vibrant and rewarding working environment.
As an account executive you will be working across a variety of client accounts and building excellent relationships with your contacts. You will hit the ground running and take over projects with key clients such as Epson, Logitech, and Samsung.
- Managing social media accounts
- Writing press releases and news stories
- Attending industry events (when it's COVID safe!)
- Researching new prospects
- Pitching stories to journalists
In line with government restrictions, this role will be remote until at least March 2021.
What do You Need?
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree subject such as PR, communications, media, English, journalism or humanities. Other degree subjects will also be considered if candidates have the relevant experience below.
- Candidates must have at least 6 months experience in PR or communications, ideally in an agency environment. This can be through internships, a placement year, work experience, or a full-time post-graduate position.
- Candidates with experience specifically in a B2B technology PR role are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to demonstrate a keen interest in working in the technology industry.