Graduate or Junior Software Developer
- Belfast, Ireland
- 11th Jun ’20
- 12 days left!
Based in Belfast, this highly specialised tech firm develops software enabled electronic test and measurement products to the most up to date telecoms standards. They are widely recognised in shaping the future of mobile phone technology by providing test and measurement equipment to their clients.
Due to growth this tech firm is expanding rapidly! They are seeking a software engineer to join their RandD team.
You will be mostly focusing on development of products using C#, Angular and Angular JS and will be focusing on under interface and analysis software products.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to grow their experience in highly performance software development.
The successful candidate will enjoy working within small teams on the leading edge and be able to innovate and deliver in a fast paced and busy environment.
Duties to include:
- Contributing to the architecture, implementation and evolution of system software to keep it working perfectly, and maintainable as requirements evolve.
- Estimating timescales based on an outline of the implementation and then developing and delivering quality software to those timescales.
- Support quality oriented activities necessary to deliver a product.
- Educated to degree-level (or equivalent) in computer science or an equivalent subject.
- C# programming experience.
- Angular programming experience.
- Experience employing OO techniques.
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to innovate and think "outside the box".
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work closely with others in a dynamic, multi-discipline team.
- Python programming experience.
- C++ programming experience.
- Knowledge of networking protocols.