- 27th Mar ’17
A global logistics company that specialises in the transport and packaging of high-value goods across the world. They have several sites across the South East and abroad, and turnover of over £5.5m.
In this varied and exciting role you will rotate across their multiple locations in the South East to thoroughly develop your skills in all areas of Operations Management and Logistics. Your role will commence within the Production and Client Services department, where you will be the key contact for global clients and responsible for processing and documenting customer enquiries, from initial contact through the design, quote, production and delivery stages.
After 3-6 months, you can expect to progress into a different department or another office to allow you to develop new skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Being the key point of contact for clients, ensuring their enquiries are managed effectively
- Preparing quotations and shipping quotas
- Identifying areas of process improvement for consideration of senior managers
- Ensuring records are updated with changes to data
- Managing new technical designs for cases and packaging
- Graduate with a 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in Business, Engineering, Manufacturing or a related discipline (flexible dependent on relevant experience)
- 12+ months experience from internships, placements or post-university work
- Strong numeracy skills, A-Level Maths or equivalent preferred
- Self-starter who can work on own initiative
- Excellent rapport builder
- Leadership potential
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again