Graduate Operational Improvement Analyst
- 16th Jul ’18
- 7 days left!
This company is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of high quality furniture, and their products are sold in retail outlets on both a national and international basis.
In this commercially-driven, analytical role you will work alongside the Business Improvement Manager and Senior Directors in order to provide analytical support to day-to-day operational activities and improvement projects.
Your role will involve:
- Production planning and scheduling
- Weekly analytical reports on quality issues
- Identify any areas of improvement by analysing ongoing trends
- Working alongside product development to ensure operational planning is completed on time and within budget
- Supporting senior management with business improvement projects
- A 2:1 level degree or above in Business, Economics, Engineering, Maths, or related
- An interest in Operational Improvement
- Strong Excel skills e.g. pivot tables, V lookups
- Excellent presentation skills, capable of presenting to senior directors
- Driving licence would be beneficial due to location