Graduate Office Administrator
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- 30th Oct ’18
- 16 days left!
GRB are recruiting for an international industry leader in automation and industrial technology. This company has been listed within Forbes most innovative companies as well as within the list of best valued companies by Business Insider. They serve clients in over 100 countries, turn over more than 3 billion global sales a year and are expanding rapidly.
This is a busy, fast paced role working with a small team managing a range of responsibilities including:
- Administration: Processing sales orders and quotations, preparing commercial offers and generally supporting the sales engineers and customers through managing inbound calls.
- Logistics: Order management, registration, billing and shipping products. Support at all stages of the flow of goods from the Japanese parent company to end customers.
- Data reporting: Preparation of sales data provided by the company using Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain commercial office experience and further your administrative career.
- Degree 2:1 or above from a top university.
- Active listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, organised and ability to multi-task.