- 26th Apr ’17
Established and highly respected in their field for over 30 years, this company sources ethically produced products from countries all over the world and brings them to the shelves of the largest global food retailers. With a huge company turnover of £42million, this company is looking for driven graduates who are keen to progress their careers with fantastic commercial exposure.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a National Account Executive for a leading UK food distributor who supply to major retailers such as Asda, Waitrose, Morrison's and many more.
In this role you will be working very closely with the Senior National Account Manager, helping and shadowing them on a daily basis and understanding the day to day key account activities.
- Maintaining and managing key national accounts
- Delivering weekly and monthly sales reports to Senior National Account Managers
- Working closely with the category Insight Executive, analysing market data and reporting on trends
- Delivering presentations to individual customers about this data, providing them with sales solutions to help them achieve their targets
- 2.1 equivalent or above in a relevant business degree
- A year's industrial placement or equivalent experience
- Confident, articulate individual with a can do attitude and a genuine interest in food
- Proven track record of success from a non-academic background
- Excellent levels of communication including rapport building and the ability to persuade
- Driving licence
- Live within a commutable distance or happy to relocate
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again