- London Central
- 1st Aug ’17
Outdoor advertising specialists who work with media agencies to produce creative content via large out of home TV screens. They have contracts to advertise in hotel networks, pharmacies, elite football clubs and a well-known hair salon chain.
We are helping this company to recruit a graduate to start this summer. They offer a really exciting and innovative product to help with media agencies' advertising campaigns. This is a role where you will be calling contacts in media to arrange meetings to discuss your product with a view to closing deals and winning campaigns. There will be plenty of chances to get out of the office and network with your contacts.
- Field general telephone enquiries and pass on sales briefs and messages to wider team
- Contribute to the delivery of revenue in accordance with set targets and agency trading parameters
- Identify new sales opportunities and build relationships to develop the customer base
- Organise and attend presentations, workshops, meetings with agencies and hospitality events
- Gain a detailed understanding of agency objectives and key clients within their portfolio
- Grow an understanding of the wider media market
- Respond to general telephone enquiries and work with the team on sales pitches and briefs
- Prepare costings and preparation of bespoke sales pitches
- Accurately monitor campaigns and create post campaign analysis
- Ensure implementation to agreed standards and timeframes
- Foster good working relationships with relevant agency personnel
- Gain a good understanding and working knowledge of trading parameters and marketplace
- Monitor trade press, national press and online bulletins for sales ideas and industry information
The salary is £19K, is reviewed after six months and has quarterly and annual bonuses meaning you should earn over £25K in year one.
- Confident and self-motivated
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate competent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work under own initiative
- Highly personable and enjoys working in a team
- A good sense of humour and can "light up a room".
- The ability to establish good working relationships with peers
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again