Graduate Marketing Assistant
- Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
- 21st Nov ’18
This company is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of high quality furniture and their products are sold in retail outlets on both a national and international basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an iconic furniture manufacturer, working within the Marketing Team. This dynamic role will allow you to gain valuable marketing experience in a large company, dealing with various different aspects of marketing.
The salary on offer is £22-26K depending on experience.
The role may include:
- The creation and management of social media initiatives.
- Create engaging marketing content including brochures, price lists and fabric samples.
- Managing the brand website.
- Liaising with external PR or Advertising agencies.
- Helping to develop the CRM programme.
- Assisting within consumer based research projects.
- Managing the production of marketing materials.
- Organising exhibitions of the products and events for the brand.
- Closely liaise with the Design and Digital teams to ensure consistency.
- Attendance at trade shows, photo shoots and store visits.
- 2:2 level or above in Marketing, Business or related.
- Ideally a related placement year or relevant commercial experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; highly literate with some demonstrable writing ability.
- Confident and articulate.
- Computer literate.
- Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (desirable not essential).
- Good Excel knowledge.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again