- 26th Mar ’14
A small award winning boutique, business to business market research company.
My client requires a graduate to become a Market Research Executive.
This is a business to business focused, research based role. You will need to have excellent quantitative and qualitative research skills and great communication skills.
You will be working in a client-focused team from end to end of projects. Responsibilities involve project management, client liaison, data analysis and preparing presentations. Market Research Executives have early responsibility for running projects and a high amount of client interaction. This client offers excellent long term career prospects.
The essential skills for this role are as follows:
- Minimum 2.1 in Psychology, Sociology, History, Geography, English Lit, Economics or related
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and ambitious
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Confident working with clients
- Research experience is ideal but not essential
- Strong presentation skills
- Ideally some research experience or an understanding of business to business research.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again