Graduate Life Science Analyst
- Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
- 6th Sep ’19
- 21 days left!
This company is a highly successful and growing healthcare consultancy, specialising in evidence-based medicine and market access.
They are seeking a Life Science graduate to join their Systematic Review team. As a systematic review trainee, you will be supporting Directors on delivering projects and contributing to the company's overall vision of improving how value is communicated within the industry so that patients get access to treatment they need.
This exciting role will involve:
- Undergoing training in systematic review methodology.
- Identifying and synthesising evidence and research.
- Data collation and analysis.
- Communicating your work with the team.
- 2.1 level or above in a Life Science or numerical related subject (undergrad or postgrad).
- High level attention to detail.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Keen interest in Life Science.
- Strong Excel skills.